Heavily layered tissue-like petals. Big 3″-5″ flowers. All of our ranunculus are jumbo. Plant claws down to 1″ to 2″ deep, 3″ to 5″ apart in Oct. or Nov. Soak tubers for no more than 2 hours in tepid water and root stimulator before planting, Water well; then keep moist for first 2-3 weeks.
- Botanical Name Ranunculus Asiaticus 'Mixed'
- Common Name (Variety) Ranunculus Mixed
- Color White, yellow, orange, pink and red
- Flower Shape Multi layered petals
- Bulbs Per Pack 10
- Full Sun Yes
- Part Sun Yes
- Growing Season Mid-season
- Good Cut Flower Yes
5 in stock